Friday, January 6, 2012

Live Feeds of Primates!

Here's a list of live feeds of primates at zoos, from San Diego to the UK! Thus far, I don't think anyone has a spider monkey cam :( If you discover any ape/monkey cams that I have missed, please let me know!

Callicam:
marmosets at the Wisconsin National Primate Center

Orang Cam:
orangutans at the Durrell Wildlife Trust in the UK

Orang Cam:
orangutans at the National Zoo in DC

Ape Cam:
orangutans and siamangs at the San Diego Zoo

Monkey Cam:
Japanese macaques at the Blank Park Zoo in Iowa

GLT Cam:
Golden Lion Tamarins at the National Zoo in DC

And if you are looking for video clips, I highly recommend that you check out ARKive or National Geographic's monkey videos and ape videos!

2 comments:

  1. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. live sex chat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. live sex chat

    ReplyDelete